Custom Mounted Military Ribbon & Medal Sets and Hereditary Society Medal Mounting Services
“Customer Service is our focus. Customer satisfaction is our goal!”
*** Please note our phone number has changed to (406) 546-2378 ***
Orders are confirmed when:
– You have confirmed that your awards list and shipping address are correct AND
– You have elected a method of payment and payment has been mailed or received via PayPal
Shipping & Handling costs vary but for the most part are $7.50 for Priority Mail
– Priority Shipping includes insurance up to $50.00
– Additional insurance coverage is based on current USPS costs and replacement value of your order
– All packages ship insured; we do not cover loss or damage unless insured
Checks – payable to Military Image Maker
M.O. – payable to Military Image Maker
Payment mailing address:
Military Image Maker
19483 Bryce Putnam Drive
Frenchtown, MT 59834
*Note: Orders are considered confirmed and ready to process when payment has been received or we know the date that payment was actually mailed. We do not wait to have mailed payments in hand to work your order.
Regular Size Ribbons $1.70 ea.
Ribbons w/frames $2.25 ea.
Regular Size Devices $ .70 ea. Some devices are more
Miniature Devices $ .80 ea.
Mini Medal price varies; most are $10.30 ea.
Mini Medal Remount $3.35 ea.
Large Medal Remount $4.45
Device Remount $ .25 ea. unit
Rows Remounted $1.50 ea.
If you are experiencing issues with the Captcha please email us directly at email@example.com
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it to complete my order?
– We ask for two weeks from the date that you have confirmed your order however we usually ship sooner
- Can you help me if I have an unexpected short notice need?
– We can usually accommodate short notice needs and work these isolated orders after normal business hours so as not to affect our normal turnaround times
- Can you update my current ribbon set or do I have to order an entire new set?
– Please keep in mind that updates are unique. If you are adding a new ribbon then every ribbon above the new ribbon will have to be replaced. Sometimes we can save and reuse the bottom rows if they are serviceable. It always best to give Trish a call to discuss your updates. As a minimum we can always remount your current devices and save a bit.
- Can I update devices without having to purchase an entire set?
– Yes, and we do not charge for devices if your set was previously made by Military Image Maker. We do however charge normal Postage/Handling and USPS insurance costs to cover replacement value. Please note if you need to replace a ribbon because you are changing from a 4 bronze oak leaf cluster device to a silver oak leaf cluster then we will charge $1.70 to replace the ribbon.
- Can you update my miniature medal set with a new medal?
– Yes, and we encourage our customers to mail in whatever mini medals they currently have. You will save a minimum of $6.95 per turned in medal remount. We will remount your medallions with new drape.
- Can you mount multiple medal rows as a single “unit”?
– We have elected NOT to mount multiple rows as one unit; and will not deviate from our method of construction. We provide a plastic template for our mini medal sets that will help with the placement of multiple rows of medals on the jacket.
- Please note that initial construction as a single unit would ultimately be more costly for our customers because it would require additional time to construct and the possibility of damage to the medal drape is more apt to occur when we dismantle for any future updates.
- Society medal mounting: we are unable to stock and/or replace the medals or drape for society customers and therefore will not mount in any way that might damage your drapes. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST us to mount in a multi row single constructed set. We would rather lose the business than risk damaging the drape.
- This page will be updated as we receive more feedback and questions.